10 Attributes of Successful People
by Coach Jason Ballard - #1 Business & Executive Coach in Quad State Area
- Vision: know what you want; define it. Vision is about the future … think big, remain focused, and have fun along the journey.
- Strategy: develop a plan, map, and timeline and follow it through completion.
- Passion: be excited and energetic in what you do. You only have one life, make the best of it and do something you enjoy.
- Truth: tell it like it is, the bottom line. Honesty enables trust and without it, you will end up having nothing.
- Flexibility: bend, but never break. Adapt to changes along the way. Think win-win.
- Risk: step outside your comfort zone. Try something new if life. Without some level of risk, you’ll never have an opportunity to achieve bigger rewards.
- Nucleus: surround yourself with healthy interaction … positive people and environments, etc. Say NO to everything else.
- Action: pull the trigger and don’t be afraid of failure. Life rewards action and results. Even if you make a wrong decision, you will learn from it. Allow it to propel you to your next level of success.
- Priorities: put first things first. If everything is a priority, nothing is. Focus on the most important things and ensure they are accomplished before everything else.
- Self-management: actively manage your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Without balance, you will not be able to give 100% of yourself.